Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Lurkers beware

Thread: Lurkers beware

Lurkers beware

Hey out there. If your a lurker of GLO that is fine, but I am going to be doing some maint. on the board this coming Wednesday. Sooo I am giving you until then to just post something in here, even if gibberish so that you have atleast 1 post. I am delete all 0 post members. I am doing this to get a somewhat realistic idea of activity,although we have a lot of guys that hit and run, I still want to have a clean user list. So just intro urself, or say "Don't Delete Me" and I won't cuz you'll have one post. Anyways, by this Wednesday!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Re: Lurkers beware

Not to bad...with our recent joinings and such, after cleaning house on all the non posters....We are still at 73. I am pretty happy with that...now I can't wait to break a 100 again with active posters!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.