Thread: Errr News!

Errr News!

You guys didn't tell me that the news page was totally screwed up! Now I can't fix it until I get home! :'(. I didn't intend for it all to be centered, that kinda looks like crap. Sorry bout that....didn't mean for that to happen. I'll give it a quick fix when I get home tomorrow....if I am still awake enough to do it..otherwise it'll prolly wait till monday.

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Re: Errr News!

Speaking of news I forgot to mention. I know some of you, namely Jim has been posting news. I am getting it, and I am sorry I haven't posted it. I am currently trying to get the new layout to work with the news posting proggy. I have an html error somewhere in my code that is throwing off the entire page..hopefully monday I'll have it fixed.

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Re: Errr News!

Ok, well I got the html problem fixed, as well as I am going to keep longer lists of news articles on the front page, per request of users.

I am also soon going to have an archiving function so that old articles can be archived and reviewed. This should make for a nicer news program. My next step after that is a threaded comments field. We then should have a relatively complete news proggy. Then to further optimize it I'll streamline the code and set it up a database and use it that way to increase speed and efficiency. We'll see what happens from there!

Aragorn