Thread: Site Suggestion.....

Hybrid View

Site Suggestion.....

Hey Aragorn,
    I know this is a Linux board, but you do have FreeBSD listed under the "Distribution Specific" forums. Could you either add OpenBSD to that or make a separate section called "Other *Nix's" (or something like that) to put both of our BSD's (after you add OpenBSD, of course) in? While I have been using Linux for what I feel is a long time now, I have decided to try OpenBSD on my laptop (namely because I didn't have any problems getting it to recognize my PCMCIA devices). Even if I am the only one posting in it to begin with, others may be interested (some of those lurkers we get now and then) and stay a little longer.

Thanks for taking the time to read and consider this.

gaxprels

Re: Site Suggestion.....

Will have it up in 5 secs...

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

Will have it up in 5 secs...

Aragorn
    Hmmm, faster then a speeding penguin. ;D

Jim H

Thanks Aragorn. I already made a post there. If I manage to get it up and running, I think I may try my hand at one of your OMP's (if you're interested) as well as do an article/tutorial about my experience on my mailing list. Thanks again for this cool site.

gaxprels

Thanks Aragorn. I already made a post there. If I manage to get it up and running, I think I may try my hand at one of your OMP's (if you're interested)
    Surely you jest, of course I am interested in an OMP! I live and die on OMP's as you can see I am rather close to death!
    :'(:'(

as well as do an article/tutorial about my experience on my mailing list. Thanks again for this cool site.
    Well sounds great!! Why don't you post your joining instructions here at the board.....that way if Jim wants to sign up for yet another mailing list on top of the million he has already...he may as well as others!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.