Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Were almost at 20 members!

Were almost at 20 members!

Ok guys, we are reaching almost 20 members. Yes I know that isnt' much, but it is a good milestone for us! We need to get our name out there! If you guys want to promote the site it would be greatly appreciated! If you want to promote it but don't think it has enough to promote yet, tell us what you want, we'll find a way to get it on the site! C'mon I know we can get this to be a BUSY board now!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

jman_77

Re: Were almost at 20 members!

almost 20? We got 22 now... well... 20 if you don't count me and you. Just mosta ya guys haven't posted anything yet. Post to this thread! Say Hi! Let us know you're alive!

McDuck

I live! It's aliiiiiiive!!! I've posted before, and I am infamously incoherant. :P Is very nice, Mr. Management. I tell all my fellow wackos about it. Toodleoo, smell the kettle of fish burning,
    Gwarrr... smooooshie.

johnqpublic

Seems the pace of membership is picking up.Aragorn,jman_77 you both are doing a great job.You two have a winner here.

Yeah...been nice the last couple of days! We have grown 10 members in two days, hope it keeps up! We are going to be adding A LOT to the website here in just a short while. Everything should be pretty fresh by wednesday or thursday,that is my day off from the cage(my day job). No I dont' work in a cage ;D. We'll get some more items in the store, we'll have a resource section up for programming needs and things...I am in the process of getting a command reference sheet made up for Linux(harder than it sounds!). And we should have quite a bit new material for the site! Glad you guys are sticking around for the slow time...we'll get this puppy up and running soon.

BTW, thanks for the comment JohnQ, I hope we've been able to help you out. I know your KDE question wasn't answered very well, but I will try to get some information for ya!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

No prob.I know your busy.

jman_77

Aragorn,jman_77 you both are doing a great job.You two have a winner here.
    Aww. Thanks ;D

johnqpublic

Hey, as of today you are at 45 and climbing.

Yeah I know! This is great, now just as long as they keep on comin! hahah

Aragorn

JimH

WOW, up to 48 now. 8 new members over the weekend!