Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Upgrading - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upgrading

JimH

Re: Upgrading

Yup had that issue with mozilla myself...I have posted all of these bugs though...so hopefully there will be a SP2 in about a year! :-/

Aragorn
    Maybe they will fix Mozilla before that.

Jim H

I really wish they would just do a huge overhaul on one of the browsers myself, because they need support for css2 the need more javascript support, really the Internet can't be that "exciting" of a place with Linux browsers, and I think that is unfortunate. I actually know people who stick with windows ONLY for IE! :-/

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

i have to admit, that is one reason for me, coz all the sites i do have menu systems that only work proper in IE, even tho i want to find another one. One works fine in NS4.7 but not mozilla/NS6... : and it also is screwed in IE 6

But now that i saw a table saying that IE has more bugs than windows, im a mozilla man, no matter how suckfull it is.
    and i don't thing m$ will ever get IE like mozilla with the sidebar and themes, like they have been trying to.

Alastair
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

x0xCRIZx0x

Hey guys, just wanted to say that the site looks nice the way it is now. The colors are "softer". IMO, it's aesthetically better than before (grey and black was a bit too dark for me).

Well then we'll leave it at this until someone comes up with a better layout then!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

Well then we'll leave it at this until someone comes up with a better layout then!
    Come up with something better then perfection? :P :

Jim H