Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upgrading

Upgrading

OK!!! Today is the day they are supposed to release the service pack for the board. I hopefully will have it up and going tonight....if not it'll be Monday when I get to it as that is my day off....Hopefully this will fix some of the minor bugs we experience here at the board!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

Re: Upgrading

OK!!! Today is the day they are supposed to release the service pack for the board. I hopefully will have it up and going tonight....if not it'll be Monday when I get to it as that is my day off....Hopefully this will fix some of the minor bugs we experience here at the board!

Aragorn
    Did they ever get around to posting the upgrade? Is it just bug fixes or are there any new features?

Jim H

As far as I know there are no features, just bug fixes and speed increases. I don't have a clue because their site was to overrun with people to even access it, only timed out on me....I can't run with the big boys yet cuz I don't have DSL! :'( So monday will be the day for me! :-/

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Well it was a relatively painless upgrade, just got to change the top logo, which I can't do from work! As well as either go back to the color scheme we had before, or find a new one if one of you guys have ideas....Oh yeah I have to edit the menu up top to, but I don't have the slightest clue on how to do it yet...not like the last version! :'(

Aragorn

P.S. Tell me what you think of the upgrade!

Spot

mine eyes...are burning...!

JimH

mine eyes...are burning...!
    Looks real cool on my screen. ;D

Jim H

looks nice in mozilla/winXP (yeah, im sorry, but it IS a crack.....)

and the shortucts work
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

URG! quick addition:
    Clicking on an emote button makes all the text disappear, but doing a preview shows it all *tries it again* pff. didn't work that time, maybe its only when there is a scroll bar present *tries that* fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill Hi Mum!! fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill fill ???

Yes, in mozilla, with a scroll bar on the message box, putting in an emoticon makes the text go away, but it is still there...hmmmmmmmm
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

JimH

It did that before. I think that just is a problem with Mozilla.

Jim H

Yup had that issue with mozilla myself...I have posted all of these bugs though...so hopefully there will be a SP2 in about a year! :-/

Aragorn