Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

LFS Section?

Thread: LFS Section?

Aaron_Adams

LFS Section?

I realize that LinuxFromScratch as really good support, as I found myself asking questions quite often... I was curious what your guy's thoughts on having an LFS forum under the distro's section are. I don't know that it would be so useful now, or just when more people start doing it or when we just get busier, but it might be an idea.

Just curious.

JimH

Re: LFS Section?

There will be an LFS topic very soon. ;D 8)

Jim H

BTW, I got it up for ya!

Aragorn

P.S. I expect to see a lot of action in that forum because I am going to be posting to it like a madman come very soon!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

BTW, I got it up for ya!

P.S. I expect to see a lot of action in that forum because I am going to be posting to it like a madman come very soon!
    RUMBLE! RUMBLE! STAMPEDE!
    Martha: "What was that?"
    Bob: "Everyone running for cover, Aragorn just announced he was going to be and I quote, "posting like a madman about his LFS system."
    SILENCE
    Bob: "Martha?"
    THUMP THUMP THUMP CRASH!
    Bob: "Martha? Martha? Where are you Martha?"
    Bob turns around and stares at the outline Martha made as she ran through the front door.

:P ;D :

Jim H

^
    ||
    ||
    :

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

^
    ||
    ||
    :

Aragorn
    LOL, I was asleep at the keyboard. :-X

Jim H