Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Top 15 posters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 15 posters

Top 15 posters

http://www.linuxjunior.org/cgi-bin/Y...p;action=mltop

Compunuts has more than double GnuVince's postcount, but that bar graph is the same length of all of us. What gives?

Kind Mastermind

Re: Top 15 posters

http://www.linuxjunior.org/cgi-bin/Y...p;action=mltop

Compunuts has more than double GnuVince's postcount, but that bar graph is the same length of all of us. What gives?
    Obviously, because you guys are off the charts!!!

Obviously, because you guys are off the charts!!!
    Or off our rockers!, *Whichever comes first. *

I think cloverm (or somebody he trusts, if he's too busy) should hack together a patch for the forum that scales everybody's graph accordingly, so that only the person with the highest postcount gets a full bar, no matter how many posts he has

I think cloverm (or somebody he trusts, if he's too busy) should hack together a patch for the forum that scales everybody's graph accordingly, so that only the person with the highest postcount gets a full bar, no matter how many posts he has
    Sounds like a plan, does anyone know how large the yabb source code is? I know its written in perl. I would look but I have to leave to go home in a few minutes.

Good Guru

I think it's only a few KB ( 15K or 18K ) but the biggest challenge is finding which modules it's in.

w00t!
    i'm finally on it

at the bottom though, so i'll probably fall out of it a couple of time to be replaced by someone else but i will do my best to stay in there

Mentor

this subjest came up once before and i think someone had the idea of color codeing it.

how about this red for more than 2000 posts orange for more than 1000 and blue for under 1000?

this subjest came up once before and i think someone had the idea of color codeing it.

how about this red for more than 2000 posts orange for more than 1000 and blue for under 1000?
    i like Feztaa's idea more because it gives a more accurate view
    of course, we could also get rid of the graphs and just look at the postcount

Feztaa: What does a progress bar give in Windows? Or the Estimated Remaining time for you copy? It's NEVER right. That why raw numbers are better than graphs