Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Message Board Conversion?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Message Board Conversion?

Hybrid View

Message Board Conversion?

Ok guys, I am noticing that this board is slowing to a hault. It is really quite unbelievable how slow the forums load sometimes. So heres the thing....

I am asking you:

1. Keep it how it is, speed is fine
    2. Convert to PHP/MySQL YABB, and keep all messages
    3. New message board software, possibly lose posts.

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Re: Message Board Conversion?

Just went ahead and installed it...thought you guys might want to look at it and see what you think...I like it...

http://www.getlinuxonline.com/yabbse/

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Re:Message Board Conversion?

This is a test

Spot

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn
    This is a test
    'nother test

Re: Message Board Conversion?

Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn
    Just went ahead and installed it...thought you guys might want to look at it and see what you think...I like it...

http://www.getlinuxonline.com/yabbse/

Aragorn
    I think the overall new look is fine, however the font for the actually message(What your looking at now) is showing up at like 5pt font for me, in other words it's tiny....

Otherwise the rest of the boards font is quite readable and very clear.
    AMD Athlon 2200+ 1.8Ghz
    1280MB PC-3200 CAS2.5 RAM
    ATI Radeon 9600 Pro 128MB AGP
    Western Digital WDC WD2500JB-00FUA0 250GB 7200 rpm ATA/133
    Seagate ST3200822A 200GB 7200 rpm ATA/133
    Western Digital WDC WD1200BB-00CAA1 120GB 7200 rpm ATA/133
    Western Digital WDC WD800BB-00CAA1 80GB 7200 rpm ATA/133
    Maxtor OneTouch 2HA43R32 1TB 7200 rpm USB 2.0
    D-Link DFE-530TX+ 10/100 NIC
    D-Link DWL-G520 Rev.A
    Debian 5.0r1 Lenny

Font size is fixed....if you need it a bit bigger let me know....

Aragorn

nfallon

I couldn't respond to any posts earlier today but everything seems fine now.

Neil

Yes that was an error that we had.....Let me tell you guys if you ever want to install this program, give your self lots of time and be sure to go into this being as patient as possible...also have nothing in the immediate vicinity that is breakable.....also might want to wear a hat or your hair will no longer be in place afterwards :-\

Aragorn

nfallon

Actually if we dicide to install it we will have it quite easy. All we have to do is ask you.

Neil

It seems as if we are getting a bug with instant messages...I have posted it and hope for a fix/response soon....sorry guys...

Aragorn