Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

2:51AM
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2:51AM

Hybrid View

johnqpublic

2:51AM

It is the wee hours of the morning and here I am awake and bored. :

johnqpublic

Re: 2:51AM

And the forum is all mine.HEHEHE!

johnqpublic

Mine,mine, mine all mine.

johnqpublic

Doodoo doodoodoo zippity doo.Guess everyone is asleep as I should be.I'm flippin out man.

woah, hold on there! it isn't all yours...I am always up at this hour!
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

Aw sh$t, busted! ;D And by the main man too!

mdwatts

Try during the day when the boss is sleeping.

robba

Oh nerdy brethren...
    your dark souls fueled by iridescent "Dew"!!!
    It occurs to me that if all the nerds united we could conquer this world in one night.
    Indeed, realizing that "Slack" makes up 75% of a "Nerd" immediately and fully negates any chances of this happening. Of course, if we could find a way to do this in the confines of our safe-haven... our plush executive-esque leather chairs...

-robba

I really wouldn't doubt it, if "nerds" could come together in one night. They could really take over the computers of the world, and therefore have pseudo power. Just happens that the majority of "nerds" couldn't do the possession part. You can't win a war without possession fellas, sorry!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

robba

Lets face it, if every nerd in the world were to sit down at their computer with the intention of united world domination, 87% of them would be immediately distracted by p0rn.

-robba