Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

mt rushmore

Thread: mt rushmore

Hybrid View

FoBoT

mt rushmore

going on vacation
    driving from KCMO to mt rushmore , 6 days on the road, taking our time , see the wide spots in road, etc

who been to mt rushmore?

Re: mt rushmore

I've wanted to go, but never had the chance. Maybe one of these days! I am a big history buff, so I'd trully enjoy it, although I don't know about the girlfriend, she'd be whining the entire time of boredom!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

mdwatts

I'm envious. Love to see Mt Rushmore and the Grand Canyon.

Any baseball caps with a picture of Rushmore?

Well they have these big foam hats that are in the shape of Mt Rushmore. As long as you don't mind wearing that around all day, you should be fine!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Psycho

I was there when I was a kid, I'd like to do it again one of these days.
    But that's almost a drive from Western Nevada... Ouch.

--glenn

Hmmm, UTAH. I almost went to UVSC there, well did their online college anyways. I was applying to their aviation academy, but I found quickly I couldn't afford the actual flight time! Ick 150 bucks an hour for close to 5000 hours....gets a little costly!!!

Aragorn

mdwatts

Well they have these big foam hats that are in the shape of Mt Rushmore. As long as you don't mind wearing that around all day, you should be fine!

Aragorn
    It was actually in reference to the KC Royals baseball cap that FoBoT was kind enough to send to me a few months ago after I lost all my hair from the chemotherapy (bone marrow transplant).

Well I feel a bit like an a$$...hmmm....

Aragorn

seamonkey

i want to go there...but i think its too far of a drive from Tn. heh.

i think id rather go to australia. weee!