Thread: Rygar

Blimey

Rygar

oooh yeah, you know what i'm talking about!

Re: Rygar

Blimey, you played way to much nintendo as a kid!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Blimey

indeed, indeed, though as a lad i was never able to get very far in it. tonight, though, i beat the blasted thing. i'm so very proud. if only the ending was more than just a rainbow and a congratulations. ah, that hollow sense of accomplishment that comes from video games.

robba

You beat Rygar?! OH MY GOD!!! I bow down to you... I mean, that game never even had an explination for half of the things you could do?! What do the stars do and why do they go away?! I thought I would take these questions to the grave!!! We should talk about this over Dennys.

*bwahaha*

Blimey

if you prove worthy, i shall pass on my wisdom. but the question is, are you ready to face the trials?

Ok, here is the question, you still have an old NES that works or are you using emu's. If an emu, tell me a good one and where to get it and some kick a** roms! ;D

Aragorn

if you prove worthy, i shall pass on my wisdom. but the question is, are you ready to face the trials?
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

seamonkey

NESticle always worked dandy for me.

GENEcyst for genesis games.

Yeah...try nesticle in me.....then come back and tell me that! :P