Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Anybody here!

Thread: Anybody here!

johnqpublic

Anybody here!

Ok,there's not much activity here so where is everyone?I started a nice post padding topic any takers?Lets go.

Re: Anybody here!

I agree with JohnQPublic, lets go people, post post post!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

Ok people lets move it I would like to see some action here.

johnqpublic

What about the Mods,seamonkey and jman where are you guys.

johnqpublic

Wake up!Wake up!Wake up!Off your a$$ and on your feet,out of the shade and in the heat. ;D

Unfortunately I am the only mod around right now! :'(
    Seamonkey is moving into another house and is without Inet access....Jman_77 is at work and seems pretty busy otherwise so I don't know when he is going to be posting again....hmmm...sorry JohnQ I am trying to get our name out there as quick as possible!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

seamonkey

haha...yeah...no net access at my house...only get it at work....and my last day is tuesday...but i get to go on vacation to florida next week! weeee!

What about the Mods,seamonkey and jman where are you guys.

JimH

Its too early to wake up. ;-)

Wake up!Wake up!Wake up!Off your a$$ and on your feet,out of the shade and in the heat. ;D

jman_77

I'm here... at least I think I am...

seamonkey

im not...ive been in marketing class for an hour now...snore...i know what a damn breakeven point is! hehe enough already!

I'm here... at least I think I am...