Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello?? Anyone out there?

Re: Hello?? Anyone out there?

That had to be today, that was a nice surprise! heheh ;D
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

Noticed some new members also. This is good,very good.We need many more though.We'll get them.

JimH

Picked up quite a few new members over the weekend , but they sure aren't very active. ???

johnqpublic

Picked up quite a few new members over the weekend , but they sure aren't very active. ???
    Picked up a few in the last 24hrs.Wish they were active so I don't have to ask all the newbie questions.Well,this way I do get fast answers but other people still need to post.

We had a few get active.....unfortunately I screwed up on a few and they haven't come back. We hit a slow down again it looks like, but hopefully we'll get a steady in stream some time soon.

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

They still might come back. Will have to wait and see if it is any busier over the weekend.

johnqpublic

Bet GLO picks up a few more over the weekend.

heathp

Hey guys, I need to pull a couple of my techie buds into the group. I'll shoot them an e-mail tonight. One of them has built a Linux box but has had trouble with keeping it running. We could use your help.

PS. I ordered the Mandrake CD's from your site. I have a few old pentium 133Mhz PC's that I'd like to build into a Linux network. I'll be buggin you guys for help as soon as I screw up my first install. I'll force myself to read the instructions prior to installing. ;D

johnqpublic

Sounds good!Now I hope you're aware you will have to do a whole lot of screwing up to match all mine.So you have your work cut out for you. ;D ;D ;D