Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hello?? Anyone out there?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello?? Anyone out there?

Hello?? Anyone out there?

Oh c'mon you guys! Where are the posts, there have barely been any all weekend, and still none today! We have a new member, we need to show him/her that we actually post! ello! Wake up people, don't make me use the bull horn on you! :P

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

Re: Hello?? Anyone out there?

Just got off work so here I are. ;D

Good thing, I was going to track you down JohnQ!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

Looks like everyone took a vacation over the weekend. At least the list finally made it to 40 members. Hopefully it won't take as long to reach 50.

johnqpublic

Just give this site time.I'm confident it will really get moving soon.

I sure do appreciate your vote of enthusiasm....I am hoping linuswap will get us going....for some strange reason I feel that it will bring in a few new members atleast!

Aragorn

johnqpublic

You will get more members as word of this site makes the rounds.Thought of mentioning this site on other BBS that cater to Windows more than Linux,but do not wish to offend the Mods there cuz they are pretty good people.

Well last night I read about quite a few good search engine techniques, so I am going to give those a try and see what they do for us in the next month or two....Until then we have to rely on LinSwap(which is really irritating me because they haven't approved my banner yet and was supposed to last saturday, so they aren't even showing it yet) and links from other websites....Oh well.....

Aragorn

seamonkey

::Snore::

huh

::snore::

my brain is on vacation
    Oh c'mon you guys! Where are the posts, there have barely been any all weekend, and still none today! We have a new member, we need to show him/her that we actually post! ello! Wake up people, don't make me use the bull horn on you! :P

Aragorn

JimH

Someone is out there. I see the list picked up 3 new members yesterday.