Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's Friday!

johnqpublic

It's Friday!

I just had to do this.Oh ya,I'm off til Monday ;D ;D

Re: It's Friday!

My friday was tuesday and I am off for a week...gotta go back monday though! :'(

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

Well heck dude,you had a good week then.Sure is hard to go back to work though.

Yeah...I'll be even happier if the board can break 50 members by Monday when I have to go back...but it isn't looking good! :'( :-/ :-[ >

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

Don't know if this is a good idea or not but wonder if another Board would consider a link from this Board to that one and vis versa.What I driving at is one between GLO and Linuxjunior.They compliment one another I think and both would benefit.I know you have some now but it does'nt hurt to have more right?

Possibly, but honestly I don't thing Cloverm would be that interested....and honestly I am not either. cloverm is having his own problems with the board, a lot of the users are giving him a hard time about everything he does. I am lucky to have you guys that appreciate what we do! I would like to stay independent, maybe my growth isn't as large, but I am going to worry more about quality content, and giving you guys something to read when you get here, and something useful to pull away from this site every time you leave. This is my goal, if my growth is slow doing that, that is fine I guess, I figure that eventually by providing you guys with everything I have to offer and more, the word will get out as needed. I hope this is the case anyways. As you can see I added a LinSwap banner down at the bottom, as well as I am not advertising my site through LinSwap, so that should mean more traffic. We are averaging at about 160 visitors a day as well are still maintaining an average of .91 member sign ups a day. So for a new board I guess that isn't to terribly bad..we'll see what LinSwap brings us!

johnqpublic

I wasn't aware cloverm was getting flack from users.Well,scratch that idea.This Board is pretty dern good.It is active even with small membership so it will grow.I'm a member of linuxjunior,Linuxnewbie and linuxquestions but GLO has become my hangout most of the time and where I do most of my posting.Oh,you know me as johnmann at the other places.

Well you and JimH don't realize how much I appreciate your guys' help! You will be rewarded in just time! I promise! Maybe once I sell a few distros or books, you can be rewarded for your loyalt! hahah..Seriously though I do appreciate how active you guys have been, I value both of your opinions and I hope to make this site everything you want it to be and more!

Aragorn

johnqpublic

Noticed jimH is logged in.What's happening.Lets do some posting man!

johnqpublic

Oops,missed him.