Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Funny article of the day?

Thread: Funny article of the day?

Hybrid View

JimH

Funny article of the day?

I'm going to have to start a funny article of the day thread if they keep coming up with ideas like this. ;D

This Wired News article definitely wins the award today. :
    License PC Users? It's a Thought

Quote from the article:
    " But aggravated techies have been tossing around the idea that everyone should learn some basic computer competence skills -- and prove it by getting a license -- before their computer gets connected to the rest of the world's computers."

Jim H

JimH

Re: Funny article of the day?

Oops, I think I forgot something. :

http://www.wired.com/news/politics/0,1283,46096,00.html

johnqpublic

Should be a 14 day waiting period on all computer purchases while background checks are done.All $299.00 Saturday night special computers should be banned.No computer shall have more than 6 expansion slots since any more would make it high capacity and possibly an Assualt Computer.All users should take a computer safety course to learn basic skills such as turning on and shuting down and teach users never to point their monitors at anyone who does not intend to look at it.A short test with the game of pong should be given to all users with a passing score to be determined at a later date.Just to darn many computers out there in the hands of criminals and crazies.They are too easy to get and should be regulated. ;D ;D

heathp

There should also be a fine for pounding a mouse on a desktop to "make it work better". Although, I wouldn't have a job if there weren't so many slugs out there. ;D

Hey the mouse thing works!!! hahah..well maybe not, but no fine...I would have been head deep in debt if there were, atleast when I was playing counterstrike all the time!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.