Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Bill Gates' Way or No Way

Thread: Bill Gates' Way or No Way

Hybrid View

JimH

Bill Gates' Way or No Way

Quote from this LATimes article:

"Technical arguments abound, I know. But technical matters don't interest me. My computer is a toolbox by which I do my work. Seen in this light, Microsoft is a lesson. Microsoft is where free enterprise goes if left to its own devices: a tyranny as absolute as could be envisioned by Lenin. Ruthless and inescapable control."

Someone needs to show this poor guy the key to the M$ jail and install Linux for him. ;D ;D

http://www.latimes.com/la-082401balzar.story

Re: Bill Gates' Way or No Way

Oh I feel very sorry for this poor fellow. I don't think he understands that there is another viable option in Linux. I wonder if the guy has even heard of Linux...we'll have to introduce him to it!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

Re: Bill Gates' Way or No Way

An interesting article indeed.However,I to,wonder if that gentleman has heard of Linux.If not he needs to be enlightened to Linux and the wonderful world of open source.