Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heatwave!

Hybrid View

johnqpublic

Heatwave!

Guess it is hot all over the country.A nice toasty 107 in Taft Ca.So post the temps where you live here.

Re: Heatwave!

Only 82 degrees here.....nice with a breeze. I want some heat though, it just doesn't come up this far.

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Woops, sorry, I read the forecast for tomorrow, it is only 72 degrees here....see this is BS I want 107! Well atleast in the 90's!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

You what!You want 107? Aragorn,your not serious are you.Did you bump your head dude?It's a blast furnace down here.

Dude! I am originally from Oklahoma, spent every summer I can think of as a kid down there, and it gets to be like 115 degrees easy every day, and not a bit of wind. I love the heat dude. I moved here a year ago from Tennessee which is known for being one of the most humid states, and in the summer it is like your being steamed alive, it is great! I love the heat, that is why I want to move to Hawaii and I'd never leave!

Aragorn

johnqpublic

Man,the heat and humidity kills me.I can't hardly stand it.I love icy cold weather.I mean windy,bone chilling,frostbite cold.I would love to move to Idaho,Montana,Wyoming and away from California.

I despise the cold! It is horrible, makes your whole body just feel miserable. Ick....cold is a bad thing.....

Aragorn

JimH

WOW 107. Must be having a cold spell, it was only 113 here.
    8)

johnqpublic

Wow,113 where do ya live?We rarely get that kind of heat.I'd melt for sure.

JimH

Wow,113 where do ya live?We rarely get that kind of heat.I'd melt for sure.
    Has been hotter then that this year, I remember some low 120's . Desert southwest. Only gets really bad when the humidity creeps up. Todays' forecast only 107. Humidity right now is 62%, temp 83 its 8:30am :-[