Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I get my stuff in a few

Thread: I get my stuff in a few

Hybrid View

I get my stuff in a few

Just a few hours and I get my external modem so I can go almost completely Linux! Fiancee needs windows on here still for some blasted reason! AUGH! She is obsessed with the Sims. So I have to deal with that, but I can atleast be able to access the internet through Linux and not be such a poser posting on here through windows! heheh

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Re: I get my stuff in a few

Woo hoo! I just got it, only thing is, my god do these fonts suck! I am going to have to finally do the whole font thing everyone talks about but never done myself! LOL. Ahh I do like having 384mb though and being able to actually use Linux for a change! WEEE HOOO!! Hope this comes out ok, cuz I'll be damned if I can tell what I am actually writing here!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

Re: I get my stuff in a few

Cool, glad to see you have Linux internet access now. ;D When you set your fonts in Netscape, make sure you select "Use my default fonts, overriding document specified fonts". This really helps, especially on websites that chose to use the "windows-1252" font. They must think the world is owned by M$. > I use Helvetica (Adobe) for variable width and Courier (Adobe) for fixed width in Netscape 4.7x. Looks the "best" to me anyway. Make sure you disable scaling.

Jim H