Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hey!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey!

Hybrid View

Spot

Hey!

So...what about an irc channel? Seems to me it would be an asset to the project, as real-time help might be more beneficial to some folks.

x0xCRIZx0x

Re: Hey!

Hi Spot! Please refer to my previous post:

http://www.getlinuxonline.com/cgi-bi...num=1003678926

;D

I very much agree! Only thing is that I don't have a dedicated connection(NO DSL OR CABLE MODEM) out this way to host it. We have a chat room that is currently down for repair due to servers MySQL problems, but if you know a way I can have an IRC room hosted I am all about having one!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Spot

Hi Spot! Please refer to my previous post:

http://www.getlinuxonline.com/cgi-bi...num=1003678926

;D
    LOL...timing timing timing
    Though you mentioned that any linux discussion is welcome, the channel name might seem to be on the mandrake specific side to new folk. I was thinking more along the lines of irc.getlinuxonline.com or something..maybe with a java interface for folks that might not have a client installed (as if...)

Aragon, if you're interested, contact me, I might be able to help.

JimH

Hey, Spot I like your new picture. ;D

Spot

I am all about having one!

Aragorn
    Check yer (l)icq or email me at spot at a2600.com

Aaron_Adams

I haven't used IRC in a long time lol. I'd be up for a channel though.
    It would be nice to talk to some people in real time as mentioned above.

Check yer (l)icq or email me at spot at a2600.com
    Spot, sorry I haven't been able to get back to you yet. I am interested, I am just upgrading rh 6.0 and it is taking a lot of time due to the amount of downloads happening for 7.2 right now. Also my gf wrecked our car yesterday so I am now dealing with that! 500 dollar deductible and no car for 2 weeks and I live 20 miles out of town..augh! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

bdl

You know, maybe I'm wrong here, but what's wrong with just logging on to an irc server like irc.openprojects.net and creating a channel, call it #glo??

Spot

np Aragorn...take your time