Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Geez!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Geez!!!

JimH

Re: Geez!!!

My cable average is around 200kb/s. I get 450kb/s when I download a kernel! Yay. They don't have some stupid limit either, I've never had a warning about that. My friend did 100g + in 1 month on this service and got kicked off though, so there is a limit somewhere out there!

I need to get a dial-up account so I can get onto Datapac (sp?). I'd like to wander around on there.
    Thats one of the things that really sucks about AT&T dropping their service, I was averaging 400-500/kbs and getting downloads sometimes of 700+/kbs. :'( :'( >

Jim H

Aaron_Adams

Re: Geez!!!

Man that sucks. >

Well hopefully you can find something equivelant soon. How much did you pay for the AT&T service?