Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Geez!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Geez!!!

Geez!!!

Ok! We have had like 3 posts in the last two days! What the hell happened? Did everyone of you fall off the face of the earth? C'mon, this is ridiculous!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

Re: Geez!!!

Posts come in spirts.Maybe an off week for everyone.New membership has been slow as of late!

JimH

Ok! We have had like 3 posts in the last two days! What the hell happened? Did everyone of you fall off the face of the earth? C'mon, this is ridiculous!

Aragorn
    Yep, I fell off the planet right into vacation.

Jim H

Aaron_Adams

My internet was down for 3 days, and it still won't work in Windows, so I've been busy getting angry.
    >

Wow, it seems like everyone is losing their internet. Guess that is the only advantage of good ole dialup...

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

Wow, it seems like everyone is losing their internet. Guess that is the only advantage of good ole dialup...

Aragorn
    Naaaa! My cable still blazes away at 200K+ just fine.Prodigy is my dialup in case cable goes down.

JimH

Naaaa! My cable still blazes away at 200K+ just fine.Prodigy is my dialup in case cable goes down.
    Only high speed cable access in town limits your monthly transfers to 3GB's a month. If I'm going to pay the price for high speed access, I'm not going to accept data tranfer limits.

Jim H

I totally agree, I think caps are friggin stupid. 3Gb a month really isn't all that much. It would go REALLY quick.

Aragorn

Spot

Yea, you can do that on a dial-up pretty easily.

Aaron_Adams

My cable average is around 200kb/s. I get 450kb/s when I download a kernel! Yay. They don't have some stupid limit either, I've never had a warning about that. My friend did 100g + in 1 month on this service and got kicked off though, so there is a limit somewhere out there!

I need to get a dial-up account so I can get onto Datapac (sp?). I'd like to wander around on there.