Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Nanocomputers Get Real

Thread: Nanocomputers Get Real

JimH

Nanocomputers Get Real

Quote:
    But do we really need to develop technology so powerful that it can cram all present-day computer power into a space no larger than a sugar cube?

Merkle seems to think so. "Every time people say 'Gosh, what do we need more computer power for?' somebody comes up with a new application. Just take a look at Windows: we're going to need these molecular computers to run Windows 2015."

ROTFLOL. ;D ;D

http://www.wired.com/news/technology...,48278,00.html

Jim H

Re: Nanocomputers Get Real

LOL, ok, sci-fi theory here: All of these computers will be organic. Now that means it is a living thing. Now will they evolve into the computers we all came to fear in the "Matrix"?
    LOL

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Aaron_Adams

I heard that Steven Hawkings was writing some stuff on nanotech. He had an interesting theory but I can't remember it off hand. Anyone know anything about it?

JimH

I heard that Steven Hawkings was writing some stuff on nanotech. He had an interesting theory but I can't remember it off hand. Anyone know anything about it?
    Never seen that, will have to look around when I get the chance.

Jim H