Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Lord of the freakin' Rings!!

Thread: Lord of the freakin' Rings!!

Hybrid View

snowdog

Lord of the freakin' Rings!!

Has anyone else seen the trailer?? WOW!! I've read about that whole damn world so many times, I was afraid they would mess it up. Bring on Dec. 19th!!

JimH

Re: Lord of the freakin' Rings!!

Has anyone else seen the trailer?? WOW!! I've read about that whole damn world so many times, I was afraid they would mess it up. Bring on Dec. 19th!!
    Do they have it online? Have a link for it?

Jim H

I have seen the trailer, I think the url is something like lordoftherings.com or something....or you can just goto movietrailers.com, but I am very much looking forward to the movie!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

Seems like you guys are not the only ones waiting.

http://www.cnn.com/2001/SHOWBIZ/Movi...eut/index.html

Jim H