Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where's everybody at?

Where's everybody at?

Man, you guys need to post! ;D We need some new members badly. This board needs to liven up a bit! C'mon fellas and those few gals, post! :

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Spot

Re: Where's everybody at?

LOL
    be careful what you wish for 8-)

JimH

LOL
    be careful what you wish for 8-)
    We can always hope. The board members seem to be "on vacation" here lately. :'(

Jim H

x0xCRIZx0x

Hi guys! ;D

JimH

Hi guys! ;D
    HI! Nice to see someone is "back from vacation" ! ;D

Jim H

I need a vacation!

Only thing is my entire vaction would be devoted to working on this thing.

Ok, guys, it is brainstorming time. We get the majority of our traffic from good old google. Now to improve our ranking, and get our name out there even more, we need more stuff on the site. Also, that just makes the site that much better.

Soooo.....what I want from you guys is to tell me some ideas for stuff to put up. Also, why doesn't anyone do OMP's?? Augh, lazy lazy lazy! ;D But seriously, brainstorm for me! hehe

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

Hi,Aragorn
    I've had some personal stuff to deal with these last few weeks,so I just have not had the time to be around much.This should change however in the next week or so I hope.The changes taking place could be referred to as LIFE!We all must work thru these things.

johnqpublic

Oh ya JimH,
    nice post count dude!

Hi,Aragorn
    I've had some personal stuff to deal with these last few weeks,so I just have not had the time to be around much.This should change however in the next week or so I hope.The changes taking place could be referred to as LIFE!We all must work thru these things.
    Well its nice to see you around. Hope everything is going ok for ya. Remember, we always have the rants section for you to vent! LOL

Aragorn

JimH

Where's everyone at tonight? Hmmm, everyone must be down at the computer store standing in line to purchase their copy of Windoze XP at midnight when it released. :P : :-X

Jim H