Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

It's Christmas Eve!

Thread: It's Christmas Eve!

johnqpublic

It's Christmas Eve!

So why are you reading this post? Is it:

A. You are bored?

B.Escaping the noise around the house?

C.You are playing with your new puter you just unwrapped early?

Or are there other reasons?

Aaron_Adams

Re: It's Christmas Eve!

I don't celebrate christmas :P

johnqpublic

I don't celebrate christmas :P
    SCROOGE!!!!!!!! Well,to be honest I am in the middle of a divorce so my xmas spirit isn't much this year.Oh well,just goes to show ya, no matter where you go, there you are.(been drinking)

Aaron_Adams

I respect people that celebrate christmas in it's true form, but I find that most people use it to feed their greed. I like buying people things and seeing their expressions, that's what my christmas is all about. I'm not so interested in getting things, because I question whether or not I really need them.

< contradiction >

On a funner note, I got TCP/IP Illustrated Vol 1. and Unix Network Programming for christmas. Both books are written by W. Richard Stevens ( rip ), and from what I hear they are going to be quite the interesting read.

< /contradiction >

Keep me up to date on your read! My fiancees family got me a bread machine and the expansion pack to the Sims game that I dont even play, so in otherwords they got my fiancee a bread machine and a sims expansion pack. All I wanted was some books! :'(

Aragorn

P.S. Anyways keep me up to date on the reading, both books I want especially the Unix Programming one!
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Well, its the day after christmas now... but i was on my computer during christmas, ripping all my new music cds and finishing my mandrake download 8)
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??