Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

I just had to do it...

Thread: I just had to do it...

Kind Mastermind

I just had to do it...

Yup, I did. I just had to do it. I went to linuxorbit.com and saved their textured background for use on my work computer. My work computer runs Win2K and now has a background which reads, "Linux: The Weapon of choice". My boss should get a kick out of that!

Re: I just had to do it...

Yup, I did. *I just had to do it. *I went to linuxorbit.com and saved their textured background for use on my work computer. *My work computer runs Win2K and now has a background which reads, "Linux: The Weapon of choice". *My boss should get a kick out of that!
    It would be better if you just loaded Linux on the computer. ;D

Funny, I've never seen that at LinuxOrbit before. Next time I go there, I'll actually open up my eyes.

Vancouver Island, British Columbia, Canada

It would be better if you just loaded Linux on the computer. ;D
    Right on!

Yup, I did. *I juscomputer.t had to do it. *I went to linuxorbit.com and saved their textured background for use on my work **My work computer runs Win2K and now has a background which reads, "Linux: The Weapon of choice". *My boss should get a kick out of that!
    *That's like having a hot-air balloon that has the sign, "I'm a jet". ;D

No way, it's more like the Hindenburg having a huge banner saying that' it's a jet

i used to have the Linux XP wallpaper on my PC at work, but I dont think my boss cared for the "we suck more" label on the picture. Everyone else got a kick out of it though.