Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Turning 19

Thread: Turning 19

Aaron_Adams

Turning 19

On Feb 5th I'll be turning 19. This month also marks my first complete 1 year of using Linux! What a splendid month.

If anyone has the urge to buy me some ThinkGeek apparel to celebrate the occasion I'll be happy to send out the mailing information! ;D ;D

I'm rather keen on the RTFM mug and the Tux tie.

x0xCRIZx0x

Re:  ;DTurning 19

Happy Birthday!

Spot

Re: ;DTurning 19

Re: Turning 19

Your doing a bit better than me.....

/me waits for 16th birthday...
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

JimH

19? 16? Sheeez I can't even remember that far back anymore.

Jim H

Aaron_Adams

I do wish I was still 16 sometimes. Going along the road I am now rather then the one I was at the time. I suppose that road is what lead up to where I am now though, so I can't complain. I just wish I had started using Linux when I was younger.

Jimh: How old are you? 30's?

Spot: I like the Scan My Network and Die one as well, it's funny. I saw a sticker at DefCon that said: " My second computer is your linux box. " I wouldn't mind a shirt of that either. I might silk screen it.

JimH

Jimh: How old are you? 30's?
    I stopped counting at 29.

Jim H

Happy B-Day Aaron! Happy B-Day too you, Happy.....errr yeah you get the idea...

Everyone put on their B-Day hats...

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.