Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

To kill or not to kill

Thread: To kill or not to kill

johnqpublic

To kill or not to kill

Well, it seems as though Osama buddy may be cornered in a 30 mile square area if you can believe the press reports.Question: Do we kill the son of a bitch on sight or do we take him prisoner?Question: Do we try him in crimnal court or in a military court.Question: Do we allow him to be tried by the UN? (World Court I think it's called)Who has an opinion on these issues.

Spot

Re: To kill or not to kill

This has been my opinion on the matter from the start, and it hasn't changed...you mileage may vary.
    I feel, that if bin laden and his cronies are indeed captured, *I* would like to see them put to death and their heads skewered on stakes on the shores of Eliis Island.
    Just as a subtle message to any future possible fucknuts.

Re: To kill or not to kill

My personal opinion is that I don't care where we kill him at, and I wouldn't mind knowing that they shoved a A-G missile right up his ass. Especially one of those bunker busters, I'd really enjoy knowing the fact that parts of Osama are spread out all over that 30 mile radius!

If we do capture him, which seems like an unecessary risk to our troops since they definitely have the homeland advantage in those blasted mountains. Everyone who wants to sign up should get their own crack at him, not allowed to kill him, but allowed to get one blow in, with whatever non fatal tool you can find. I think I'd take two pliers and show him an American Style Titty Twister? What would you guys do?

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.