Thread: The Usama Drama

johnqpublic

The Usama Drama

By now,everyone has likely seen the tapes of this vermin admitting to masterminding the September 11th attacks.What's your opinion on this?

Re: The Usama Drama

Wow I actually have not seen the tapes on this! I must be out of the loops somewhere! :'( :'( :'(

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

johnqpublic

Dude,thought everyone and their Gramma saw it,perty conclusive to me.I want to kill him slow,maybe take a week. ;D Nice YABBCS and Smileys ;D > 8) ??? : :P :-[ :-X :-/ :-* :'(

Still haven't seen it :'(
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

Still haven't seen it :'(
    Some people are just SLOOOOOWWWWW!

Jim H

:-[ Well I don't watch TV much anymore and haven't thought to look for the video on the net, would do it here at work, but have no sound here so wouldn't do much good anyways! :'(

Aragorn

chmod a+x /bin/laden; rm -rf /bin/laden

chmod a+x /bin/laden; rm -rf /bin/laden

I thought it was chmod a+x /bin/laden; exec /bin/laden
    then rm -rf /bin/laden as another one, and finally chmod a+x /bin/freedom

sorry, all u amerry-cans, but i don't really give a stuff about all thing, me being on the other side of the world and all..., but i hope u do get him etc, blah, blah, blah

Alastair
    whatdoyougetwhenyoumultiplysixbynine??

sorry, all u amerry-cans, but i don't really give a stuff about all thing, me being on the other side of the world and all..., but i hope u do get him etc, blah, blah, blah
    You know in my opinion it should effect you just as much as it does us as it is a global threat, we were just the ones who felt the blunt of it. Terrorism will effect any country that gives their people freedom and a way to make their lives better. I don't understand why you can't understand this as the whole world came together and realized this, you should too, it is not a hard concept to grasp.

I understand that you are still young, but you have to imagine yourself being older, and thinking what if your family was there or if it was your country that was being attacked. These people are a threat to us not in the way that they will take away our freedom but in the way that they will always resist it and give their lives in taking ours to show us that we are "infidels" for living the way we do.

We must protect the sanctuary in which we live because we are all very lucky to be living in such a way. Our governments may be messes in a lot of ways, but we do have the freedom to speak against it. I don't know how NZ's government runs, but I do know you have a capitalistic environment which makes it to where anyone can become wealthy, anyone can raise their stature in life, this is important and you'll realize this as you get older, especially when you work a few years in a full time job.

I personally think your statement is very ignorant, but your young and will dismiss it just as that, but you do need to think a little outside the scope of it wasn't my country so I don't care. This way of thinking has caused many problems for many countries in the past, don't let yourself become one of those problems.

Aragorn