Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

PHP-Nuke

Thread: PHP-Nuke

JimH

PHP-Nuke

I see http://www.linuxjournal.com has a new look. They used PHP-Nuke, http://www.phpnuke.org to develop the site layout. Looks pretty cool. There seem to be some forks of the project, like PostNuke http://www.postnuke.com/. Only thing bad about it is you end up with a bunch of websites that look almost the same.

Jim H

Re: PHP-Nuke

I really want to learn PHP, but I am so involved with Python at the moment that I can't pick up the language. I would really like to add PHP to the site, but it may be awhile. I refuse to add PHP-Nuke because it does look so much like others, and it has about a million security holes.... :-/

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

maverick

Re:PHP-Nuke

Isn't that what this site uses? :-/

We now use php slash on the main page..but the rest of the site is just html. I've FINALLY learned php, so things are going to get added to the site fairly soon. If JimH would show his face around IRC it just might get added sooner than later! :P
    ;-)

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

Quote Originally Posted by maverick
    Isn't that what this site uses? :-/
    Nope use phpslash for the news. Just slightly modified the templates for GLO. The rest of the site is XHTML for the most part.

Jim H