Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

MC's dancing bear

Thread: MC's dancing bear

MC's dancing bear

Just curious............................Where did you find it. Its hosted at <Somewhere you don't want to go> and if you do to that domain ................well ...............see for yourself :twisted:

Mentor
    No, thats not right.

O_O

Idontwannaknow.

Re: MC's dancing bear

Ha! :cow:
    Steve

Teh dancing bear == adblock'd

Of course there are them times I visit the site from other computers, then my eyes almost burn out of my head as I am subjucated to 'The Dancing Bear" over and over again.
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

Mentor
    Open season on bears!
    Bears belong to the enviroment, Mark hates the enviroment so lets kill his bear.

Re: MC's dancing bear

cute little fluffy bear, MUST KILL decision 12 gauge or rocket launcher

Well, I like my solution. It needs some updating though.
    \"There are 10 types of people in the world; those that speak binary and those that don\'t.\"[img=left:e0a303efb3]http://pugio.spymac.net/deaddance.gif[/img:e0a303efb3]