Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

IE for Unix

Thread: IE for Unix

IE for Unix

Grrr this pisses me off! I hope it rots!

http://www.microsoft.com/unix/ie/default.asp

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

JimH

Re: IE for Unix

IE for UNIX has been around for a long time.

Jim H

Errr hmm..I've never heard of it and neither have quite a few of the people in the forum I was reading....strange....guess I am just behind the times.... :-[ ??? :-/ :'(
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

Spot

Yea, I knew that it was available on Solaris for quite some time now, though I haven't heard of anyone running it under linux.

nfallon

Yea, I knew that it was available on Solaris for quite some time now, though I haven't heard of anyone running it under linux.
    It only runs on a Unix Box. It won't even work with Solaris x.86. I have tried to install it under Solaris x.86 and Linux.

Neil

Yeah I read that rather early in the morning after being up all night and got a little offended..LOL....guess I should read closer

Aragorn

garskoci

"This release of Web browsing technology makes using the Web simpler, more automated, and more flexible. "
    Simpler? Automated? Flexible??? LOL! That's a good one!!! HA! HA! I guess that I'll have to get that installed on my SPARC right away!!!
    More flexible..... M$ see's a corner of the market that they can't get their greedy mitts on. Maybe, they should spend more time on fixing that pile of XP! I bet it won't crash Solaris like IE crashes my NT box! Errrr... don't be confused, my employers NT box.