Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

PC100 SDRAM

Thread: PC100 SDRAM

seamonkey

PC100 SDRAM

Pricewatch.com:
    $38 - PC100 512MB

::sigh::

hehe

Re: PC100 SDRAM

Why is memory so cheap all of a sudden, do we have like a surplus of memory in the world right now or something?!?! Geez!!!

Aragorn
    If you give a man a fire he'll be warm, if you light the man on fire he'll be warm for life.

seamonkey

they know im not in the market to buy any, so they lower the price. as soon as i am, im sure prices shall increase mightily. haha
    Why is memory so cheap all of a sudden, do we have like a surplus of memory in the world right now or something?!?! Geez!!!

Aragorn

johnqpublic

Ram has been cheap for months.Computers are not selling all that much right now so I imagine hardware is moving slow as well.

seamonkey

yeah. id like to upgrade to a 1.33 mhz K-7 myself, with some PC2400 DDR memory

Ram has been cheap for months.Computers are not selling all that much right now so I imagine hardware is moving slow as well.