Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Where is Everybody
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where is Everybody

Hybrid View

Where is Everybody

Hey, here is something that could be fun.

http://www.frappr.com/

Peter or a moderator could sign up and we can map our city/state/country on the global map, to show where everybody lives.

I think it's pretty neat to see a visual map of where we live.
    Microsoft aims to 'borg' Yahoo in $44.6 Billion deal
    "We are Microsoft. Resistance is futile"

Ok, 23 views and nobody said anything about it.

Well I went ahead and started a group page, here is the link. I named it Openfreeljr, sorta in memory of LJR, so lets have some fun with it! I'm on it as saptech aka ghostdawg...this is for all openforum members.

So sign up and lets see where everybody's located.

http://www.frappr.com/openfreeljr
    Last edited by GhostDawg; 02-08-2006 at 10:40 AM.
    Microsoft aims to 'borg' Yahoo in $44.6 Billion deal
    "We are Microsoft. Resistance is futile"

Okay, a marker is placed in good ol Århus, Denmark to represent my glorious presence.
    Why are you not using Fedora Core?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Very cool GhostDawg, I added myself. frappr is a pretty cool service, I only gave it a quick look over before. Thanks for setting it up for us.
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

cool idiea

im on there now

Added myself as well.
    "In the heat of conversation I may have said certain things I believe to be untrue. The alleged lie that you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago ... thats a parasite that lives in my neck." -- Tad Ghostal

Kind Mastermind
    I added myself. I'm an hour or two north of Wounded Knee.

Cheers

BTW...nice to see Paul, Jorge, David and the rest of y'all here. Starting to feel slighly home-y.
    Last edited by stryder144; 02-11-2006 at 05:06 AM.
    The one serious conviction that a man should have is that nothing is to be taken too seriously.
    Where facts are few, experts are many.

Okay I'm in there near teh Atlantic water.

I'm here too. hey, Outlaw, I was in Newport News back in my navy days -- refueling overhaul at the shipyard.

Cool, so you know the pain I feel driving around Hampton Roads (err..Tidewater area).
    Last edited by Outlaw; 02-09-2006 at 03:22 PM.