Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Web Calendars

Thread: Web Calendars

Kind Mastermind

Web Calendars

Does anyone have any experience with installing/configuring a web-based calendar program such as OGo? I want to set up a server in my house that my wife and I can use to input our calendars and can then sync to our respective laptops (as well as to my Palm Lifedrive). I would primarily be using iCal.app under MacOS X (until I can sort out various issues with Linux on my PPC), so the groupware must be able to sync a calendar with that program (vCal or iCal standard, I think). Are there any pitfalls that I would need to be aware of?

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Good Guru

Good Guru

Re:Web Calendars

Another good one.

for ical

Good Guru

could try hula from novell. its a bit early in development, but from what I gather somewhat usable now. Its a web based calendaring and scheduling tool, so all you need to do is to setup a server and run this on it.

Kind Mastermind

Thanks Compunuts and Schotty...I'll give them a look. So far, I'm testing out how well yahoo calendar works...it's a bit of a kludge. It satisfies my desire for something that I can view anywhere in the world and still sync to my Palm. There are third-party work arounds for getting it to work with iCal, as well. I just need to review all options before I settle on one.

Cheers