Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Linux is hard to use?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Linux is hard to use?

Linux is hard to use?

I keep hearing this over and over again from windows users and newb linux users as well ill tell you what i challenge any windows user on the planet to a contest i bet i can have Apache, Php, & mySql installed and up and runner before you can boot your crappy windows os.

By the way Rhythmbox & www.shoutcast.com rock!! :evil:
    Wenn Sie Spaß meines Englisch mich Willensfuckingtötung Sie bilden.

Re: Linux is hard to use?

all right i agree with you comtux
    but i also hear from people that windows is extremely hard and confusing some people dont care what their running

Windows has a tendency to get filled up with crap when you do something out of the ordinary, like play around with new software. Makes it go very sluggish, not to mention spyware and the likes. And the fact that most people run their box with Administrator privileges, kinda like running everyday tasks as root, contributes to Windows' unstability. Linux actually has you learning stuff before doing much. That's one of the best things.

Linux is teh shiz!

Re: Linux is hard to use?

wooot i got yahoo voice chat working yaaaaaa ladytux is now the happyest lady ever lets see pretty much everything that yahoo messanger current can do like im enviroments and voice and um well everything ill post screen shots in the album

Advisor
    we live in a society where barbie has a pull string and says "math is hard" when it's pulled

4 years ago the #2 song in the country was 'stupify'

wtf do you people expect?

Not much, maccorin.

comtux: Why not use Skype? It's definately the best app for voice over IP. We even bought a VoIP telephone with Skype integration. Sweeeeet.

I use that to but one of the conditions for ladytux to truely except linux was yahoo voice chat she likes to go on and listen to the people sings she thinks its funny soo there you have it.

http://linuxfoo.org/album.php?sid=ff...9e217320951cef

YCHT (Java) chat protocol, and, when connected to them, it is nearly impossible to be booted

Mentor
    Rat brain uses m$winders, kills internet!
    Rat brain uses Linux, kills Rat brain
    Orlando is home of Rat brain scientist.