Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Sun Ultra Computer

Thread: Sun Ultra Computer

Hybrid View

Sun Ultra Computer

I was wondering what kind of keyboard and mouse does it use and if there is an adapter for both than can let me use a standard pc mouse and keyboard on it?

Thnx.

Good Guru

Re:Sun Ultra Computer

Check this one out. The price is (Yikes!!!!) 169 bucks. I think it will be easier to go to local old hardware shops and buy Sun KBD and Mouse and will be much more cheaper.

Matter of fact, I need one too. Or there is someone who is giving away for free.

Thnx, Compunuts...this was for a friend. I will pass it along.

Good Guru

How is it with your friend and UltraSparc? I haven't even touch mine yet ... :

I haven't heard from him in awhile. We work different shifts so we may not talk from time to time.

Did your friend ever get this solved? I have a couple of Sun kb/mouse combos lying around that I'd be happy to send on for the cost of shipping.

Stuka, I have am interested in a Sun Keyboard and mouse. We have an old Ultra 10 here that I would like to start using . I can reimburse you for shipping plus a little extra for your trouble.

jeffreyrobbins at gmail.com
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

Good Guru
    I have 3 UltraSparc that was make by Tatung corp. I was hoping to make it into one usable unit to test it around.

I need KB/Mouse as well but I think it will be cheaper just to pick up locally from hardware store than have them shipped. Thanks for the offer.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!