Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Free Opera registration codes - Today Only

Thread: Free Opera registration codes - Today Only

Good Guru

Free Opera registration codes - Today Only

To celebrate their 10-year anniversary, Opera is giving away
    free activation codes for their browser, including for
    Linux x86/PPC/Sparc, FreeBSD, Mac, and some unmentionable OS's.
    Just register with your e-mail address here and you get the
    codes on the resulting web page:

http://my.opera.com/community/party/reg.dml

Then just download the software -- the Linux version is customized
    for 13 different distros plus generic statically linked deb and
    rpm versions:

http://www.opera.com/download/

The Opera browser is closed source, but it gets good reviews and
    might come in handy for something.

Re:Free Opera registration codes - Today Only

I went to get the code from work, using Win2K and Firefox, but FF is not showing the codes. I thought something was wrong, so I pasted the link into IE and now able to view the codes.

Odd...

Good Guru

[quote author=Saptech link=board=14;threadid=10658;start=0#msg95728 date=1125464472]
    I went to get the code from work, using Win2K and Firefox, but FF is not showing the codes. I thought something was wrong, so I pasted the link into IE and now able to view the codes.

Odd...
    [/quote]
    My Firefox install worked fine. Got two sets actually.

I got more than two sets ;D Just incase someone needs a one. Anyone here preffer Opera over other free browsers?

Good Guru

My FF on Ubuntu Horay works great.

I prefer FF over any browser actually but got one set just in case I want to test browser compartibility.

Good Guru

[quote author=gmoreno link=board=14;threadid=10658;start=0#msg95731 date=1125471706]
    I got more than two sets ;D Just incase someone needs a one. Anyone here preffer Opera over other free browsers?
    [/quote]

I got for the most part off the piracy bandwagon. I dont steal music anymore, nor movies, nor software. So since I got that way (~2001), I have always tried free or OSS solutions first and moved from there. Opera was nice, but the ads made me stop using it. And I didn't see a reason to buy a browser that can be acquired for free. Kinda like Visual studio -- Anjuta/KDevelop/Eclipse is there, so why drop the cash?

I think there is a girl on this board that preffers Opera to anything else. Since then we have firefox. But old school Netscape was a bitch in linux. Maybe then someone would want to buy Opera