Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

openSUSE

Thread: openSUSE

openSUSE

http://www.opensuse.org/index.php/We...o_openSUSE.org

Looks like SuSe's answer to Fedora..Ive been bouncing around distros for the last couple of months and I always end up back to SuSe. I might check this out later this week.

Re:openSUSE

oops
    just noted Coral Sea's post

[quote author=coltrane link=board=7;threadid=10634;start=0#msg95519 date=1124279599]
    http://www.opensuse.org/index.php/We...o_openSUSE.org
    I always end up back to SuSe.
    [/quote]

Interesting that your experience appears to be so drastically different from those that posted on the other thread that you referenced. I have been using 9.3 for the last little while and (so far) I am quite happy with it.

i never cared either way about KDE vs GNOME, I actually prefer openbox....as long as I can use the CLI, Evolution, GAIM, F-Spot, Firefox, and Amarok, I could care less.

[quote author=coltrane link=board=7;threadid=10634;start=0#msg95621 date=1124653219]
    i never cared either way about KDE vs GNOME, I actually prefer openbox....as long as I can use the CLI, Evolution, GAIM, F-Spot, Firefox, and Amarok, I could care less.
    [/quote]

I tried Openbox on my SUSE box (very good window manager) and it actually seemed slower than KDE. It was probably my imagination though. Wierd.