Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Its all about the cowbell.... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Its all about the cowbell....

Re: Its all about the cowbell....

They nuked the bear, but he's still dancin'!

They nuked the bear, but he's still dancin'!!!

I just don't know anything anymore :lion: :tiger: .
    Steve

I head the badger song a while back and it took a good month to get out of my head.
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

We need a mushroom smiley.

Cute.

For those who have no clue what we're talking about:

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/
    \"There are 10 types of people in the world; those that speak binary and those that don\'t.\"[img=left:e0a303efb3]http://pugio.spymac.net/deaddance.gif[/img:e0a303efb3]

Re: Its all about the cowbell....

[flash width=525 height=400:ea1982c878]http://www.weebls-stuff.com/data/toons/kenya3.swf[/flash:ea1982c878]

Oh, I love that. I LOVE IT!

Advisor
    :/

wtf?

OMG that is fing cool
    Wenn Sie Spaß meines Englisch mich Willensfuckingtötung Sie bilden.