Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

gallery not showing images - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: gallery not showing images

Re:gallery not showing images

well nmap tells me 80 is open. Only 80. hmm..

still times out.

[quote author=The Great Mojo Jojo link=board=2;threadid=10542;start=0#msg94778 date=1119666017]
    another thing. when I remove the gallery from that URL I can see my apache a gallery folders along with other things. is there a way I can set it up so that only I can see it?
    [/quote]
    Make sure you have indexing turned off for that folder.
    Check in your httpd.conf file(or apache.conf) and see if you have the line:
    Optons Indexes

You need to comment that out so it doesn't give you a directory index of the folder
    Code:
    <Directory /your/directory/here/>
    Some Options
    #Options Indexes
    Some more Options
    </Directory>

ok try this http://rule187.no-ip.org/gallery/ I hope it works

eslackey: i'll try that

Nope, same deal.

When you open up a browser and go to http://localhost/gallery and http://127.0.0.1/gallery do you see what you're expecting to see? If you enter the url you're posting into your browser do you see what you're expecting to see?

You might want to connect it directly to your modem and bypass router to see if the problem is infact with the router.

ok i'll try that later when onone is using the net