Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

When people don't believe you.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When people don't believe you.

When people don't believe you.

Well the day has come that I knew would happen since a friend(girl) moved in with us.

Today my parents confronted me saying that I have been in there drawers and taking money (yeah I did that like over 10 years ago), so ofcourse I said I didn't do it while being very calm. But they said I could have only been me not my friend...even though it was.

My friend she is the "innocent little girl" goes to church every sunday, follows the belief of Mormon, and there is more but I don't wan't to type.

What made me know it was her?

Well just about after a month of her moving in I decided to not go to school, so whith my door locked I heard her trying to turn the handle (ok nothing wrong there imo) but then after noticing that it was locked I heard her with some keys (and it fit) put it on and try very very hard to open the door (I had over 2k i my room at the time). I didn't ask her why that day. But about a week later when I got sick she did it again and this time the damn lock was turning so I held it so she can't get in (changing). So I told my Parents and they did nohting and neither did I (stupid me).

I have noticed several other things but I won't post ;D

oh and she has been in my parents room before without permission (once again she thought I went out)

now my parents wont believe me and they are trusting her WTF!!! I got my own money and I know she has non and still pays her cell bill. Even she denies it (ofcourse). Now with me being in this situation my parents are talking about having me move out.

I don't even know what to say to them so they believe me cause I don't have any evedence except only that she has treid to get into my room 2 possibly more and she is home before everyone else and while in vegas it was just her here.

if anyone can give me any tips that would be very helpful

Michael

Re:When people don't believe you.

Wow man. That hurts. I would approach your parent's and tell them the truth that you didn't do it. Tell them you have good reasons to suspect her. Tell them that you have grown up and its been a long time since you done anything like this.

I'm no pro at this but that's what I would do.

Wish you the best man!

Good Guru

When the parents lost their trust in you, the best way to to move out and being on your own. Let them figure out what little evil your friend is. But you have obligation to tell your parents that eventhough she might look like the perfect girl next door, she is the thief. If you want to go extreme, set up home video cameras (last time I check, they are not that expensive, 4 camera version costs about 200 bucks without cameras and camera cost about 70 bucks).

Also, explain to your parents that you have no reason to take their money since you have your own (I know it's easier said than done) but you've got to do it.

I would love to setup a camera but i'm very very short on cash I can't do much. And moving out is something else I can't do cause I can't go on welfare because I am currently on student loan.

I'm going to try and talk to them again, this time i'm going to go into a lot of detail why I suspect that it was her, if they still don't believe me then I will just have to live with it untill I can move out or find a place to say for free. Because if she can get away with just this I don't want to know what else she can do to fuck up my life.

Good Guru

I know Asian families, they like sweet talkers . :

When you talk to them, be as straight as possible. Why it hurts your feelings because they are not trusting their own.

Other than that, all I can say is try to stay a way from them for a while, if at all possible, get your own entrance to your room. I know some who lives in in-law area kind of things.

Man, I feel your pain.

I'm sorry to hear that, Michael.

I think the only thing you can do is try to sit and talk to them again, being as serious as possible.
    I wish there was something esle I could suggest, but nothing comes up.

Good Luck!

Talk to your parents and tell them to try and prove she is doing it, set her up. Place some money in a sorta out of way place and then maybe you can leave and see if it comes up missing.

Better yet, plant the money and tell the parents its there. Mark the bills or something, just hope she doesn't spend it.

[quote author=Countach44 link=board=14;threadid=10485;start=0#msg94353 date=1117473404]
    Better yet, plant the money and tell the parents its there. Mark the bills or something, just hope she doesn't spend it.
    [/quote]

Well, if 2 of 3 parties know it's there, at least we will know who took it and who will be forced to pay it back right?

Well once again I tried talking to my parents but it's stil the same they even questioned her infront of me, so once again she played lil miss innocent and when we left the room she gave me the evil eye and hasent talked to me yet haha.

But my dad said he's thinking about putting survaliance(sp?) inside and outside the house. This seems like a great idea hopefully she takes something again and kick her leeching(doesnt pay rent and barely helps out) ass out of the house ;D

[quote author=Countach44 link=board=14;threadid=10485;start=0#msg94353 date=1117473404]
    [/quote]

I'm going to try that and hopefully buy a webcam ;D

for some strage reason I feel like posting a pic of her but I dunno should I?