This lovely Golden.

Hoyay !!!!!!

Re:I will be the proud owner of

Nice dog, I hope you post more pics of that sweet looking dog

sweet!!

Good Guru

This is all of the pets I own. They are all SWEET !!

Elmo is a female rabbit and my residence escape artist. If all of them are out of their yard, she is the one who engineered it.

I will post more whenever I can get nice pictures. The thing is they will not stay long enough for me to take good pictures. Once I got my perfect shot, they will manage to ruin it by moving. heheheh .... But I have fun time playing with them.

I haven't introduce them to my Ginger which I will in a few weeks. Ginger is good with cats so I hope she will be good with my rabbits. I'd hate to loose all my rabbits especially ChubChub.

Edit:: Forgot the link. :

Here.

I like the rabbits, but seeing them makes me miss my own ones which I had to have put to sleep when I moved out since I couldn't take them with me.

Good Guru

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=10423;start=0#msg93946 date=1115536007]
    I had to have put to sleep when I moved out
    [/quote]
    Dude, why do you have to put them to sleep?? There should be animal rescue, shelter or care organizations that will take them in and find good forever home for them.

Due to animal overpopulation, I have decided long ago that I WILL NEVER buy an animal from any breeders unless there is no homeless animals in shelters. All of my pets are rescued from animal shelters.

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=14;threadid=10423;start=0#msg93947 date=1115539390]
    [quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=10423;start=0#msg93946 date=1115536007]
    I had to have put to sleep when I moved out
    [/quote]
    Dude, why do you have to put them to sleep?? There should be animal rescue, shelter or care organizations that will take them in and find good forever home for them.

Due to animal overpopulation, I have decided long ago that I WILL NEVER buy an animal from any breeders unless there is no homeless animals in shelters. All of my pets are rescued from animal shelters.
    [/quote]

We tried finding new homes for them, but as they were respectively 11 and 12 years old, nobody wanted them, saddest thing I ever had to do to be honest.

And I agree animal overpopulation is a big problem, and shelters are a good way of getting a pet, and giving an animal a chance of a new life. If I ever have to get a new pet, that's where I'm going.

;D

yes they are all sweet. we have a bunch of shelter pets.

Good Guru

Make some photos and post them. ;D

Good Guru

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=14;threadid=10423;start=0#msg93948 date=1115539991]
    We tried finding new homes for them, but as they were respectively 11 and 12 years old, nobody wanted them, saddest thing I ever had to do to be honest.[/quote]
    Dude, I know how you feel. I'd be heartbroken if I had to let any of my pets go unnaturally. When I was about 14, I lost my cat to naturally caused dead. I was devasted. Since then, my parents won't let me have pets for the reason of I'm being too attached to pets.

And I agree animal overpopulation is a big problem, and shelters are a good way of getting a pet, and giving an animal a chance of a new life. If I ever have to get a new pet, that's where I'm going.
    *nod* *nod* .......

My rabbits are rescued from local shelter. But my Golden is from 140 miles far shelter. I personally would LOVE German Shepherds as a companion but I almost equally love Goldens. But my wife won't have any dogs unless there is a Golden first in our house. So we searched far and wide for a good Golden from animal shelters around here. We located up north in Elverta (Sacramento county) and we drove two and a half hours to visit.

My animal shelter coordinator was so happen when I told her the first time that I'd be willing to drive up even to Oregon (up to 6 hours drive) for the right Golden as long as the Golden comes from Shelters.

I think responsive human being is a good human being.