Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Free Sig and AVA
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Free Sig and AVA

Well i used to run a shop on CGN at one time and i am here to RESURRECT it! Here is the deal, Ill make you a sig and ava for anyone who doesnt know much about GFX. But you need atleast 35 posts in order to request one, This will show me that you are an active enough member. The sig can be about anything at all (No sexual Content) Just tell me the theme and what yu want written on your sig and ill make yow it. Go on people get posting!

Mentor
    That's one hell of a generous offer. Just 35 posts is absolutely what I'd go for. And as for Marik's work, I can vouch for it as I've seen his work before.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yup, Marik makes some good stuff, he made me some, and now I just need to do some finishing touches

oh thanks guys
    anyways here are few of the things ive made for those of you who havent seen my work.

wow, those are some brilliant sigs!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Associate

Lightbulb

Originally posted by halfpipe10@Dec 20 2004, 08:45 PM
    wow, those are some brilliant sigs!
    [snapback]502[/snapback]
    Not that good actually comparing to what GTAB and GTAF artists have to offer.

I like the sa one render, if you made it yourself.

still, they are good.

Associate
    Whats good about them? Some are even missing a border.

I give that "Stop making stupid posts" a 10/10. That is really funny.

good idea
    "If you enjoy what you do, you'll never work another day in your life."

My man confucius said it well :D

Why is my signature text blue I did not make it like that??