Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What is the Last Movie You Seen - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: What is the Last Movie You Seen

Saw "Avatar" (of course) at Imax 3D. Liked it. My wife though... She's been about 4 times now.

I also saw "I Love You Man". That had me on the floor in side splitting pain. I did not expect to like that at all. Recommended to all dudes to rent.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Everyone is gonna LOL at this...

Purple Rain with Prince....

Yeah I know, LOLOLOL. I have an XBOX 360 and was testing the On demand movies, and it was awesome. No skips, and the audio was fantastic too!
    My Website:

My Website Uptime:

My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+

So what was awesome? The On Demand or Prince?

I saw Avatar 3D. The 3D impressed me, however, the plot was a bit thin - and the acting could have been better. But definitely and experience I enjoyed - and will recommend. Looking forward to be seeing more 3D movies.

I am taking my kids to see 'How to Train a Dragon' or something similar, in 3D, so it will officially be the 2nd movie I have ever seen in 3D. Avatar being the first. I have to say I was a bit underwhelmed, not by the movie, but the extra 7 dollar for the glasses and the almost 3D experience.
    jro -

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7