Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

What is the Last Movie You Seen - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the Last Movie You Seen

Re:What is the Last Movie You Seen

I just watched Finding Forrester and I thought it was an excellent movie that I think you should all watch

Good Guru

[quote author=Saptech link=board=17;threadid=10408;start=0#msg94513 date=1118564791]
    My Name is Nobody - Pretty good spaghetti western movie!
    [/quote]

I havent seen this one. Thanks for the tip. Always a good time for a western! YEEE HAH!

The Oil Factor, Orwell is rolling in his grave followed by Capitalism and other kids stuff.

I discovered chomskytorrents... nuff said

Sin City.........Marv is my hero!

SPOILER WARNING!

I doubt many of you care about spoiling this, but hey.

[quote author=The Great Mojo Jojo link=board=17;threadid=10408;start=0#msg93970 date=1115615926]
    National Treasure...good movie
    [/quote]
    I would have to disagree, not only was the ending incredibly Disney (He gets the girl, the treasure, and the bad guys are caught), but they screwed up a lot of the conspiracy stuff. Normally, that wouldn't bother me, but the nature of the film made it quite annoying.

Anyways, I watched Deliverance last night, and I'd give that two thumbs up.

Mentor

[quote author=Countach44 link=board=17;threadid=10408;start=#msg94518 date=1118600671]
    [/quote]

Squeal Like a Pig! ;D

[quote author=cloverm link=board=17;threadid=10408;start=0#msg94519 date=1118602588]
    [quote author=Countach44 link=board=17;threadid=10408;start=#msg94518 date=1118600671]
    [/quote]

Squeal Like a Pig! ;D
    [/quote]
    You sure do have a pretty mouth ;D

[quote author=Schotty link=board=17;threadid=10408;start=0#msg94515 date=1118597450]
    [quote author=Saptech link=board=17;threadid=10408;start=0#msg94513 date=1118564791]
    My Name is Nobody - Pretty good spaghetti western movie!
    [/quote]

I havent seen this one. Thanks for the tip. Always a good time for a western! YEEE HAH!
    [/quote]
    Yes I love my westerns, especially when nothing else worth watching. The Western Channel!

It has Henry Fonda and Terence Hill in it.

I used to watch a lot of westerns when I was a lil kid I still watch a lot ot Terrence Hills' Trinity (my fav) and Jonh Wayne with a lil Clint Eastwood

now I think i'm gonna watch Trinity hahaha

[quote author=Lovechild link=board=17;threadid=10408;start=0#msg93784 date=1114975725]
    Team America: World Police

Funniest movie I've seen in a long time
    [/quote]

I just saw it. My stomach is still aching from laughing. So let's get this straight:

"See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, Chuck. And all the assholes want is to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes, Chuck. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!"