Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Hitchhikers's Guide to The Galaxy

Thread: Hitchhikers's Guide to The Galaxy

Hitchhikers's Guide to The Galaxy

Frigging wicked movie.

My girlfriend surprised me with tickets.

Depsite the fact that it was watered-down, americanized, and slightly skewed, it was still awesome.

Kind Mastermind

Re:Hitchhikers's Guide to The Galaxy

[quote author=Stuart link=board=17;threadid=10406;start=0#msg93776 date=1114963279]
    Frigging wicked movie.

Depsite the fact that it was watered-down, americanized, and slightly skewed, it was still awesome.
    [/quote]

Hmmm...sounds fairly familiar...ah yes, I remember now, that sounds like the news!

;D

great moive can't wait for the dvd

Good Guru

I agree, pretty damn good movie.

[quote author=stryder144 link=board=17;threadid=10406;start=0#msg93778 date=1114966921]
    [quote author=Stuart link=board=17;threadid=10406;start=0#msg93776 date=1114963279]
    Frigging wicked movie.

[/quote]

Hmmm...sounds fairly familiar...ah yes, I remember now, that sounds like the news!
    [/quote]

one applaud coming up.. can't stop laughing

I'm not seeing it until I read the book...almost every review places the movie below the book so I don't want to spoil the experience.

This is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. I actually considered suicide by the half-way point. WTF were they thinking? The movie is not funny, the jokes all fall flat on their faces and the plot is an utter butchery of a great book. I felt physically ill when I walked out of the theater.

My advice- go out and buy the nice re-issue of the original novel, read it, enjoy it, and just pretend that this crawling abomination from the darkest pits of Azgoth had never, ever been made.