Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Hello Everyone...

Thread: Hello Everyone...

Hello Everyone...

Uhm... not everyone knows me and not even sure how many of you remember me but... hello! Its been a long time and probably for good reason...

I only know enough about computers to keep me from calling Trickster on a daily basis (for that purpose at least.) So, I'm not much use to the rest of you aside from being entertaining in my sheer ignorance.

My life has been work and school so relatively boring. I'm sitting here trying to avoid my homework for whatever reason. If I'd just do it, it'd take me less than an hour... bah! oh well.

So, hey! Hope all is well with everyone in their own little lives. If you wanna give me a short "what's up?" with your part of the real world, hooray! I'll have more to read than surfing back in all these threads I've been missing.

Take care all!

Re:Hello Everyone...

Hiya FaeStars, I remember you. So, that's where you been huh, school and working?

big hug!!

Good Guru

Hi FaeStar !!

We know you don't come here that often (but we always have Trickster ;D). I know life can be busy and those who don't love about computers found computer related forums boring after a while.

At least, you have a life. ;D

[quote author=Compunuts link=board=21;threadid=10392;start=0#msg93610 date=1114329497]
    Hi FaeStar !!

We know you don't come here that often (but we always have Trickster ;D). I know life can be busy and those who don't love about computers found computer related forums boring after a while.

At least, you have a life. ;D
    [/quote]

Hi FaeStars! Hope school is going well for you. We need to take another stab at resurrecting the "Off Topic" board...

This place isn't boring!! *giggles* I just don't understand. ???

Does that make sense? *blink blink* So, anywho, yeah, school and work are great.

I'm happy cause I managed to register for 6 credits this summer which means I get to keep my current job! *dance dance*

I'm looking forward to fall but nervous. Fall of the second year is intense and many end up repeating. However, I will get through it cause I refuse to repeat. I want to move out of here and get on with my life...

with that said, off topic should be revived!! For the sheer sake it gives me another place to go in my boredom. :^D I'll give it a go.

I hear ya on school. I am taking 6 credits this summer as well. I managed seven this spring semester. ( I actually tried 10, but that was a no go path). Good Luck!!

Good Guru

Yo.

Hey there FaeStars! I haven't seen you around in while. It's nice to see you around